Online Semester Fee Payment 2021-22
- Click on the 'PAY NOW' link below
- Use the Application Number mentioned in your application form to log in to the bank portal
- Once you log in, please review your personal and academic details. Please make the payment ONLY IF the details are found to be correct. Otherwise, please contact the college for assistance.
- Carefully follow the steps in the Secure Online Payment Gateway provided by City Union Bank to make the payment
- Upon successful completion of payment, your fee receipt will be available for download. Please make sure to save and retain the fee receipt for your records.
- In case, you are not able to download the fee receipt for any reason after making the payment, you can always do it anytime later as follows. Log in to the bank portal using your Application Number. You will be able to download your fee receipt from "Transaction History".
- Higher Secondary Exam Marksheet
- Community Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate
The portal accepts payments from I-year UG students (new UG admissions for the academic year 2021-22) only at this time.
You can pay the semester fees using the portal ONLY IF you have received an email confirming your provisional selection for admission to the college.
In order to pay the fees:
Hostel fee is charged for the entire academic year. The fee that you will be paying now is for a STANDARD hostel room. Upon hostel reopening, you have the choice of upgrading to an ATTACHED-BATH hostel room for which you will be required to pay an additional fee at that time.
You will be required to submit the following original documents for verification at a later date to be intimated by the college in order to complete the admission process:
Your admission shall be cancelled and due legal process initiated if the documents furnished are found to be incorrect or fraudulent during the physical verification process.
Online Payment Helpline
If you have any questions or issues regarding Online Payment, please contact the college between 10 AM and 4 PM at: